Costs and Payments
- Please email email@example.com for cost of attendance estimates of tuition, fees, and textbooks for in-state and out-of-state students taking classes for credit.
- Methods of Payment are available on the Cashiering Web page.
- The Sponsored Programs department handles payments and tuition assistance made on behalf of students by outside agencies.
- The Tuition and Fees catalog page also contains information about refund policies and Sponsored Programs.
Financial Aid and Veterans Benefits
- Emergency Grants are provided for some students experiencing unexpected financial emergencies.
- Financial Aid helps students afford college by providing aid such as grants and scholarships.
- Financial Aid Programs include Pell Grants, Federal Work-Study, scholarships, and more.
- Students are selected for FAFSA Verification each year through a random process. Selected students are required to provide additional documents.
- Some students seek Private or Alternative Loans since the college does not participate in the federal Direct Student Loan program.
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress standards (SAP) are used to help students who receive federal and state financial aid make measurable progress toward completing a degree, certificate, or diploma program in a reasonable period of time.
- Veterans Affairs Education Benefits are provided to veterans and eligible family members within a supportive environment.
- International students may be able to find health insurance options.
- Central Piedmont students in certain programs may purchase Student Insurance plans for accident, health, or travel.
Free or Inexpensive Services
- Bus passes can be purchased in the bookstores by eligible financial aid recipients and are sometimes available through Single Stop.
- Dental screenings and some other Dental Services are available at low cost in the Central Piedmont Dental Hygiene Clinic. Services are performed by students and supervised by faculty. Appointments are scheduled based on student requirements and typically last up to three hours.
- Emergency food pantries are available at several Central Piedmont campuses by Service-Learning in partnership with Loaves & Fishes.
- Free tax preparation and referrals for other community services are available through Single Stop.
- Students may purchase inexpensive haircuts and other services performed by Central Piedmont Cosmetology students under the supervision of licensed instructors.