Services and Information
- Academic Advising helps new and returning students with academic planning and success coaching on campus and online.
- Bookstores Follett Higher Education is Central Piedmont's new Bookstore Management Services vendor.
- Career Services helps students discover and implement career plans and find job opportunities to meet their goals.
- Cashiering offices are located at every campus.
- Military Families and Veterans Services offers Veterans Resources in places where armed forces members (including National Guards/Reservists), veterans, and their immediate family members engage in services promoting their personal and professional development.
- College Security Services provides emergency and non-emergency help, assistance with parking and access, and the college’s annual security report.
- Counseling Services help students with personal counseling on campus and online.
- The Disability and Access Services office helps ensure that students with documented disabilities get equal access to learning, by providing them with academic accommodations and auxiliary aids or assistive technology.
- The Family Resource Center offers a positive, safe and friendly environment to recharge, educate and support students and their families.
- The International Programs and Services office supports the academic and personal growth of international students at Central Piedmont who are on an F-1 student visa. The office assists with admissions, immigration-related issues, resources at the College, and information about the Charlotte community.
- The MAN UP Program promotes the personal, academic, and social development of male students through mentoring, service learning, workshops, leadership opportunities, motivation, academic coaching, social skills, and career development.
- The Positive Community for Women is a female empowerment program sponsored by Counseling Services, with a mission of supporting and uplift college women through workshops, mentoring, community service projects, and social/cultural activities.
- Single Stop strives to transform the lives of students with critical needs, helping them overcome financial barriers by connecting students to support systems. Services include free tax preparation, benefits and financial counseling, legal information, and referrals to college and community resources.
- Testing and Assessment Centers support the learning process by serving students, faculty, and community testing needs, administering a wide variety of tests for instructional placement, certification, licensure, and other specialized purposes.
- The Transfer Resource Center offers advising and support services to Central Piedmont students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- Terms frequently used at the college are found under Central Piedmont Terminology.
- The Directory can help students reach individuals and departments. The directory is undergoing maintenance and is currently unavailable.
- Housing is not offered at Central Piedmont. Students can contact Single Stop for information about local housing options.
- Maps and Parking information is available for Central Piedmont campuses and locations.