Testing and Assessment Centers are available on five Central Piedmont campuses to support learning by serving students, faculty, and community testing needs. The centers administer various tests for academic placement, course, distance learning, certification, licensure, and other specialized purposes. Physically attractive atmospheres and a low-key method of operation are designed to help reduce test anxiety. The Testing and Assessment website provides hours of operation, test-taking strategies, placement test review materials, and additional testing information.
- A photo ID is required for all testing services.
- As a courtesy to others and for security purposes, students are required to turn off and put away all electronic equipment such as tablets and cell phones before entering testing areas.
- Appointments are required for most testing services.
- The Testing Centers cannot accommodate children.
- Fees may apply for certain testing services.
Hours of Operation
The Central Campus Testing Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. with some Saturday hours. Hours are subject to change.
To see hours at all campus locations, to schedule a testing appointment, or to learn about other testing services, contact the Testing Center: