Affordable and Assistive Technology
- Affordable Technology, including laptops, Internet, and software downloads, may be available to Central Piedmont students.
- Assistive Technology is available for Central Piedmont students with disabilities through Disability Services and at the campus Libraries.
- Borrow calculators, laptops, books, and media from Central Piedmont libraries using your ID card.
- Central Piedmont has open computer labs for all students to use on each campus through the Student Technology Centers, Libraries, and Student Services Support Labs.
- Printing and Copying services are available for students at Central Piedmont campuses.
- Central Piedmont Cloud helps students use Central Piedmont applications on their own devices.
- The Central Piedmont Mobile App gives students access to many Central Piedmont resources, including class schedules and grades, Blackboard, financial information, maps, calendars, and the catalog.
- The Wireless Network lets students on any campus connect to Central Piedmont technology.
- The ITS Help Desk provides support of college licensed applications and user accounts. Students can call 704.330.5000 for help.