- Clubs and organizations let students gather and get involved with focusing on curriculum programs or special interests.
- Student Experience can help you connect to resources, meet other students and participate in fun and rewarding activities.
- Central Piedmont Today is the weekly student e-newsletter and blog filled with useful information, including important deadlines, policy changes, college events, and student discounts.
- The Global Learning Office prepares students and faculty for life and work in a global society and facilitates study abroad.
- The Student Government Association represents the interests of all Central Piedmont students and is present on every campus.
- Student Life promotes activities, clubs, and organizations that support and enhance learning in the classroom, provide student leadership development opportunities, and honor the rich diversity at Central Piedmont and the surrounding community.
- The Student Life Calendar includes upcoming festivals, lectures, workshops, recreational experiences, conferences, field trips, service projects, educational exhibits, live music, and other co-curricular experiences.
Events and Performances
- The Arts and Community web page helps students access options for getting involved, including art galleries and auditions.
- Central Piedmont Tix sells tickets for Central Piedmont performances.
- Central Piedmont offers various Events and Performances featuring the arts, community service, technology, and global competitiveness.
- THE Geek Fest is the college’s annual technology and innovations event.
- The Sensoria festival is Central Piedmont’s signature celebration of literature and the arts.
Health, Recreation, and Wellness