- FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act protects non-directory student information.
- Central Piedmont is committed to supporting freedom of speech.
- Central Piedmont is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination.
- Title IX prohibits sex discrimination in all college programs and activities, including but not limited to, admissions, recruiting, financial aid, academic programs, student services, counseling and guidance, discipline, class assignment, grading, recreation, athletics, housing, and employment.
- Academic honesty and integrity are expected of every student.
- College Policies and Procedures relating to students can be found in sections 6 and 7.
- Central Piedmont is a drug-free college.
- The Grievance Process is governed by student complaint policies.
- The possession of weapons on college premises or during college-sponsored events is strictly prohibited, except as required for preparation of food, instruction, maintenance, or acting in the discharge of official duties.
- The college maintains important social media guidelines for students.
- Student behavior is regulated by the Student Conduct policies.
- College Security Services help students stay safe while at the college.
- The Critical Alert program notifies students in case of emergencies.
- Vaccinations are not required for most Central Piedmont students. However, students enrolled in selected programs may be required to submit proof of current immunization.