Online learning represents an innovative means of addressing the complex range of personal, professional and lifelong learning challenges and goals of today’s learners. The college offers a variety of programs which can be completed fully online, as well as some programs which can be completed primarily online. In addition, the college offers some traditional face-to-face components, as well as a wide array of fully online individual courses.
Online and digital learning models include:
- Traditional instructor-led classroom courses that include virtual learning spaces where course content and opportunities for interacting with the instructor and other class members enhance the classroom experience.
- Blended or hybrid courses where some portion of the class or its activities are divided between synchronous (real time) and asynchronous (any time) elements.
- Solely online courses where all elements of the course experience and content are administered virtually or fully online.
Students who take online courses will find a full complement of support services and resources designed to foster engagement, excellence and ultimately, success. They include but are not limited to the following:
- Academic Advising
- Admissions and Registration
- Assistance with Financial Aid
- Bookstore Services
- Career Services
- Library and Media Services
- Testing and Assessment
For more information regarding online program offerings, visit cpcc.edu/distance.
For technical assistance, students may call the CPCC ITS Helpdesk at 704.330.5000.