Testing and Assessment Centers
Testing and Assessment Centers on four CPCC campuses support the learning process by serving students, faculty and community testing needs. The centers administer a wide variety of tests for instructional placement, certification, licensure and other specialized purposes. Physically attractive atmospheres and a low-key method of operation are designed to help reduce test anxiety. The Testing & Assessment website, cpcc.edu/testing_assessment, is used to view hours of operation, schedule placement tests, view test-taking strategies, take practice placement tests, watch placement test review videos, and provides additional testing information.
- Fees may apply for certain testing services.
- A photo ID is needed for all testing services.
- As a courtesy to others and for security purposes, students are required to turn off and put away all electronic equipment such as tablets and cell phones before entering testing areas.
- The Testing Centers cannot accommodate children.
Hours of Operation
The Central Campus Testing Center is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. The last course test is given at 5:30 p.m. On Friday, the Center is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and the last course test is given at 3:30 p.m. Hours are subject to change.
To see hours at all campus locations or to schedule a placement test, contact the Testing Center
- online at cpcc.edu/testing_assessment,
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by phone at 704.330.6886.