Career Services helps students and graduates of college credit curriculum programs discover and implement their career plans and find job opportunities to meet their goals. The following services are provided:
- Career Counseling: The personalized Career Target Program incorporates virtual activities, career assessments and individual meetings with a career counselor to assist currently enrolled students who are unsure about their career goals. An online career counseling format is available, or students may choose to meet in-person with a career counselor on any campus.
- Online Career Information: The comprehensive website, cpcc.edu/career, includes online presentations, links to a wide array of career resources, a Career Guide written by CPCC career counselors and links to area companies.
- Online Job Postings (employmeNC.com): Area employers list job opportunities exclusively for students and alumni on the Career Services online job posting site. Students and alumni can use their CPCC login to view current openings online at cpcc.edu/career/studentsgrads.
- Résumé Assistance: Résumés may be emailed or an appointment can be made for a complimentary critique.
- Mock Interviews: Interviewing skills may be practiced with a career counselor and feedback received while being videotaped. An online option is also available for mock interviewing.
- Career Fairs: A Career Fair is held each spring for students and community members to meet with employers. More information can be found on the Career Services website at cpcc.edu/career/events.
- On-Campus Recruitment: Companies visit the campuses to recruit students directly. For more information about visits, please call 704.330.6433
Career Services are available in person on all campuses. For further information, contact Career Services through the website at cpcc.edu/career, by calling 704.330.6433, or by email at: email@example.com.