North Carolina Community College System Performance Measures
The North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS) establishes and monitors performance measures for student success for the 58 community colleges in North Carolina to ensure public accountability for programs and services. For each performance measure, the NCCCS sets system-wide baseline and excellence levels. Central Piedmont’s level of performance for each measure is available in the state’s annual Performance Measures Report.
The NCCCS has also created a Performance Measures Dashboard. To view performance measure data on the dashboard, use the “Select College” drop-down box to select Central Piedmont CC.
NCCCS Performance Measures for 2018-2020:
1. Basic Skills Student Progress
2. Student Success Rate in College-level English Courses
3. Student Success Rate in College-level Math Courses
4. First Year Progression
5. Curriculum Completion
6. Licensure and Certification Passing Rate Index
7. College Transfer Performance