- The Academic Calendar is subject to change. For the most current version, view the online Academic Calendar from the home page of he college website.
- Advisement week and registration dates for each term are announced on the Admissions, Registration & Records website.
- Corporate and Continuing Education registration is ongoing throughout every term through Customer Service and Registration for Corporate and Continuing Education at 704.330.4223.
- Central Piedmont is closed on the holidays listed below.
- For additional information, contact the Central Piedmont Information Call Center at 704.330.2722.
Fall Semester 2018 - Summer Term 2019
Fall Semester 2018
|Classes Begin||Wednesday, Aug. 15|
|First Short Session||Wednesday, Aug. 15 - Wednesday, Oct. 10|
|Labor Day Holiday||Monday, Sept. 3|
|Fall Break (CPCC Open)||Thursday, Oct. 11 - Friday, Oct. 12|
|Second Short Session||Monday, Oct.15 - Tuesday, Dec. 11|
|Thanksgiving Holiday||Thursday, Nov. 22 - Sunday, Nov. 25|
|Final Exam Period||Wednesday, Dec. 5 - Tuesday, Dec. 11|
|Semester Ends||Tuesday, Dec. 11|
|Winter Holidays||Wednesday, Dec. 12 - Wednesday, Jan. 9|
Spring Semester 2019
|Classes Begin||Thursday, Jan. 10|
|First Short Session||Thursday, Jan. 10 - Friday, March 8|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday||Monday, Jan. 21|
|Spring Break (CPCC Open)||Monday, March 11 - Sunday, March 17|
|Second Short Session||Monday, March 18 - Saturday, May 11|
|Spring Holidays||Friday, April 19 - Sunday, April 21|
|Semester Ends||Saturday, May 11|
|Final Exam Period||Monday, May 6 - Saturday, May 11|
|Graduation||Thursday, May 16|
Summer Term 2019 (8 weeks)
|Classes Begin||Monday, May 20|
|Memorial Day Holiday||Monday, May 27|
|Independence Day Holiday||Thursday, July 4|
|Term Ends||Tuesday, July 16|